Outsourcing is key to manage business competitiveness in today's world and Aeromatrix enables successful implementation of outsourcing decisions of its customers. Our prudent understanding of the globally distributed work backed up by quality oriented processes, helps our customers benefit from:
1) Reduced risks (financial, resource availability)
2) Cost competitiveness (reduction in operations costs and partial freedom from capital expenditure)
3) Increased focus on core competence
4) Reduction in product development time
At Aeromatrix we recognize and understand the risks that come along with an outsourcing decision related to design and engineering process of products, assemblies & tooling and therefore we take extra care in designing and configuring project management and execution teams keeping in mind the dynamic nature of task interdependencies and their effect on the transaction costs. With a unique blend of onsite and offshore manpower resource deployment, our methods ensure optimum cost reduction without any compromise on productivity.
Risks & Aeromatrix Risk Mitigation Strategy
- Hidden Transaction Costs
- Work system design factoring in dynamic nature of task interdependencies thereby Maximising cohesion and minimising coupling among various parties.
- Deployment of competent onsite and offshore teams
Deployment of real-time and virtual communication tools
Deployment of project management skills aided by process automation
- Data Security and IP Protection
- ISO 27001 based practices including encryption, isolated networks for each customer
- Unintended and Unlimited Liability
- 100% compliance on usage of legal software licences